What do we do?
PAT testing is the process of testing appliances both visually and electronically to determine whether or not they are safe to use.
Our experienced engineers test the following:
- Signs of damage to the appliance and the supply cord (IEC lead)
- Whether the fuse is the correct type and how well the fuse is connected
- The integrity of the live, neutral and earth wires
- A thorough visual inspection of both the plug and leads
This process allows us to provide you with all the documentation you need to prove that your PAT Test complies with your insurance and health and safety needs.
What can you expect from us?
Our Engineers understand the need for fast, reliable and accurate testing in order that you may continue your business with minimum disruption. They will be smart, courteous and will produce all the necessary paperwork you require to cover your Duty of Care to your staff and visitors.
Which appliances do we service?
We service all types of equipment that is powered by electricity with a plug:
- Portable appliances
- Hand-held appliances (Portable equipment such as hair dryers, soldering irons and drills)
- Stationary equipment or appliances (more than 18kg in mass with no carrying handle, such as fridges, washing machines etc)
- Information technology equipment (electrical business equipment including computers, telephones, printers etc)
- Extension Leads (extension cords containing additional plug sockets)